In times of an ever more internationalizing world economy, there are also interesting opportunities for small and medium-sized companies to “conquer” new markets. Degrees of innovation, product parameters and product qualities of German medium-sized companies are often unrivalled. To use this advantage over often significantly larger competitors requires top personnel among export managers and sales managers for foreign business.
The aim of this training is to expand and round off existing knowledge of the international marketing of one’s own product by imparting skills and methods in areas such as export planning and management, negotiation skills and intercultural competence.
International Online Marketing
- Online Marketing Workshop
- Communication Strategy
- Social Media marketing in foreign markets / Search Engine Marketing
27.11.2020 (Fr) 3:00 pm – 6:30 pm
Speaker: Thomy Roecklin
Thomy Roecklin is a much experienced entrepreneur in the field of digital marketing. He is experienced in developing digital advertisement campaigns in social media networks, such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
Thomy offers consulting & workshops, digital strategy development, social advertising campaigns,
Facebook & Instagram content management.
- Communication and techniques of free speech of appearance (body language, Do’s and Don’ts)
- Negotiation techniques
- Convincing presentation / pitching
- Aspects of professional selling
28.11.2020 (Sa) 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Speaker: Remigiusz Smolinski
Remigiusz Smolinski is Honorary Professor and guest lecturer at HHL Leipzig. He has more than 10 years experience in the field of negotiations.
In 2007 initiated The Negotiation Challenge as the first international negotiation competition in Europe
Remigiusz offers training for managers and executives and advising them on various issues in their complex negotiations.
Financing foreign trade
- Risks and challenges in foreign trade
- Products of foreign trade financing and their possible applications
Formation of international contracts with examples
- What do I want to achieve ? ( payment security / new customers with good creditworthiness)
- Design of payment and delivery conditions in the sales contract
- How letter of credits and INCOTERMS fit together!
Guarantees in foreign trade
- Warranty types
- Integration into the letter of credit business
04.12.2020 (Fr) 3:00 pm – 6:30 pm
05.12.2020 (Sa) 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Speaker: Hans-Peter Kloppe
Hans-Peter Kloppe is an expert in the field of foreign trade with over 30 years of experience. He currently works for DZ Bank AG.
He concentrates on advising medium-sized corporate clients in international business.
Hans-Peter has much experience in financial markets, business development, international payments and international trade.
Payment and delivery conditions
- INCOTERMS 2020
- Function and regulatory content of the Incoterms
- Innovations, changes, unchanged clauses
- Practical help in choosing the right clauses
- Dangers when using certain Incoterms
- Influence of Incoterms in determining the customs value
Duty and foreign trade
- Overview of EU customs law (customs procedures, areas of law, legal bases)
- The export of goods from the EU under customs law (procedure and presentation of exercise examples)
- Attention export control! (An overview of important restrictions and prohibitions using examples)
- The electronic customs tariff as a working basis for all customs processes
- Apply preferences when exporting goods (free trade agreements, supplier declarations)
11.12.2020 (Fr) 3:00 pm – 6:30 pm
12.12.2020 (Sa) 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
Speaker: Mirko Dörry
Mirko Dörrie is an accredited and certified Incoterms trainer. He has more than 10 years experience in the field of duties and foreign trade and payments legislation. His focus is on foreign trade law. Mirko offers seminars, courses and workshops in all aspects of customs and foreign trade law as well as preparation and follow-up of tax audits by the customs administration.
I would like to register for the following workshop/s:
Mr. Wojciech Muras
Tel: +49 341 97-33760
Mobile: 0 177 267 96 14